MCA Entrance Coaching
MCA Stands for Master of Computer Applications is a most popular and career oriented programme. India is emerging as super power in IT, Indian IT Professions have huge demand in indian as well as overseas. MCA is a medium to reach you IT goal we at krishna institute Offers MCA coaching in delhi for JNU, DU, Pune, Roorkee, BHU, Jamia, IP, UP Tech, Meshra and other entrance exams.
Krishna Institute Is best MCA Entrance Coaching in Delhi with top faculty and classroom coaching programme. We provide study material for our student in Eenglish medium
MCA Coaching For DU:
We provide special batch for DU MCA Entrance our MCA coaching is best for Delhi University MCA
entrance examinations. .
MCA Coaching For Jamia
Jamina Islamia is best university in Delhi for MCA. You can join this university once you qualified entrance Exam at our institute we provide coaching facility for MCA Entrance
Top Institutes of MCA in India (Category Wise)
(A + Category)
1.IIT Roorkee (Number Of Seats: 42)
2. J.N.U. (Number Of Seats: 30)
3. Delhi University (Number Of Seats: 30)
4. Pune University (Number Of Seats: 30)
5. IIC South Campus Delhi (Number Of Seats: 40)
6. B.I.T.S (Mesra) (Number Of Seats: 240)
7. NIT Allahabad (Number Of Seats: 60)
8. NIT Bhopal (Number Of Seats: 60)
9. NIT Calicut (Number Of Seats: 30)
11. NIT Jamshedpur (Number Of Seats: 60)
12. NIT Raipur (Number Of Seats: 60)
13. NIT Trichy (Number Of Seats: 60)
14. NIT Warangl (Number Of Seats: 60)
15. Vellore Engineering College (Number Of Seats: 60)
16. NIT Suratkal (Number Of Seats: 60)
17. NIT Kurukshetra(Number Of Seats: 60)
18. Jamia Millia Islamia (Number Of Seats: 30)
1. Aligarh Muslim University (Number Of Seats: 60)
2. Anna University, Chennai (Number Of Seats: 30)
3. Assam Engineering College (Number Of Seats: 20)
4. Banaras Hindu University (Number Of Seats: 30)
5. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune (Number Of Seats: 240)
6. Cochin University (Number Of Seats: 40)
7. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and COMMUNICATION Tech., Gandhinagar (Number Of Seats: 60)
8. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (Number Of Seats: 880)
9. G.N.D.U. Amritsar (Number Of Seats: 90)
10. Hyderabad Central University (Number Of Seats: 45)
11. ICSE Indore (Number Of Seats: 60)
12. Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi (Number Of Seats: 50)
13. Kurukshetra University (Number Of Seats: 60)
14. Manglore University (Number Of Seats: 40)
16. Punjab University Chandigarh (Number Of Seats: 30)
17. SPJIMR School of I.T. (Number Of Seats: 30)
18. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Science and Research (Number Of Seats: 90)
19. VJTI (Number Of Seats: 60)
20. Mumbai University (Number Of Seats: 50)
21. Thapar University, Patiala (Number Of Seats: 30)
1. Bharathiar University, Coimbator (Number Of Seats: 42)
2. Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar (Number Of Seats: 30)
3. Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar (Number Of Seats: 30)
4. Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla (Number Of Seats: 30) 5. IMT Ghaziabad (Number Of Seats: 40)
6. Institute of Software Engineering (Number Of Seats: 240)
7. Jamia Hamdard University (Number Of Seats: 60)
8. Lucknow University (Number Of Seats: 60)
9. Madurai University (Number Of Seats: 30)
10. NCST (Number Of Seats: 60)
11. Punjab University Patiala (Number Of Seats: 60)
12. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar(Number Of Seats: 60)
13. P.S.G. Coimbatore (Number Of Seats: 60)
14. Manglore University (Number Of Seats: 60)
15. Pondycherry Central University (Number Of Seats: 60)
16. Punjab University Chandigarh (Number Of Seats: 60)
17. SPJIMR School of I.T. (Number Of Seats: 30)
18. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Science and Research (Number Of Seats: 30)
19. VJTI (Number Of Seats: 30)
20. Mumbai University (Number Of Seats: 30)
21. Thapar University, Patiala (Number Of Seats: 30)
Syllabus For MCA entrance
1. MCA Entrance syllabus of JAHAHAR LAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY ( JNU )
Graduate / post graduate level mathematics and statistics , Graduate /post graduate level computer science and general aptitude.
Master of computer applications ( MCA)
The question paper for the entrance examination will consist of multiple choice questions.
Syllabus : 10+2/ graduate level mathematics and probability , Graduate level computer Science and general aptitude.
2. MCA Entrance syllabus of BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY ( BHU ) :-
Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas ( +2 level ) : Logarithms , Inequalities, Matrices and determinants. Progressions, Binomial Expansion , Permutation and combination , Equation ( up to degree 2 ) , Function and Relation, complex arithmetic , 2-D Coordinate Geometry, Basics of Calculus , Basic concepts of probability .
3. MCA Entrance syllabus of IIT Roorkee :-
The computer applications ( CA ) test paper comprises of mathematics , computer awareness and analytical ability and general awareness and they will be in the ratio 4 : 2 :1. The question paper will be fully of objective type. There will be negative marking ( one third ) for wrong answer.
Algebra : set theory and its simple applications . Basic concepts of groups , fields and vector spaces.
Matrices : Rank of a matrix. Existence and uniqueness of solution of a system of linear equations . Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors. Inverse of a matrix by elementary transformations.
Differential calculus : Differentiation, partial differentiation, Taylor series and approximate calculations. Maxima and minima of functions of one and two variables, Integral Calculus: single and multiple integration. Definite integrals , change of order and of variables. Applications to evaluation of area , surface and volume. Differential equations : First order differential equations, linear differential equations of higher order with constant coefficients .
Vectors Algebra : addition , subtraction, dot product, cross product product , triple product and their applications. Numerical Anaysis : solution of non- linear equations using iterative methods. Interpolation ( Lagrange ‘s formula and Newton’s formula for equidistant points ). Numerical differentiation and integration ( Trapezoidal and Simpson’s rules ).
Probability: Basic concepts of probability theory. Binomial and Poisson distribution.
Linear programming : Formulation and its graphical solution for two variable problems .
ELEMENTS OF COMPUTER . Number systems . Basic electronics gates. Boolean algebra. Flip- Flops , Algorithmic approach to solve problems . Fundamentals of C language. ANALYTICAL ABILITY AND GENERAL AWARENESS simple question will be asked to test the analytical ability and general awareness of candidates.
4. MCA Entrance syllabus of GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY ( IPU ) :
2) English Language & Comprehension
3) Computer Awareness
4) Logical and Analytical ability
5. MCA Entrance syllabus of DELHI UNIVERSITY :
Test shall have the following components: Mathematical ability, Computer science , Logical Reasoning and English Comprehension syllabus for entrance test is given below :
Mathematical : Mathematics at the level of B. SC. Program of the university of Delhi .
Computer science : Introduction to computer organization including data representation, Boolean circuits and their simplification, basics of combinational circuits ; C- programming : Data types including user defined data types, constants and variable, operators and expressions , control structure, modularity : use of functions . scope , arrays.
Logical ability & English Comprehension : Problem – solving using basic concepts of arithmetic’s, lgebra geometry and data analysis. Correct usage of English Language and Reading comprehension.
6. MCA Entrance syllabus of ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ( AMU ) :
Syllabus : There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 Question with the following breakup :
a) Mathematics and statistics : 50 Questions
b) Physics : 20 questions
c) Computer Science : 20 questions
d) Logical ability, deductive ability and reasoning : 10 questions
7. MCA Entrance syllabus of BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ( BIT ) :
The MCA online entrance test shall comprise of 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours. Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice out of which only one is correct . A candidate must select only the correct answer to score full marks. For each correct answer a candidate will earn 4 marks. For every incorrect answer one marks will be deducted has not been attempted no credit will be given. The question will be distributed in to various areas as follows and the detailed syllabus is given below :
Section subject No. of question
A Mathematics 60
B Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning 20
C computer awareness 20
D English 20
Sections A : Mathematics ( 60 questions – objective type )
- Algebra: Fundamental operation in algebra, expansion, factorization, quardratic equations , indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds
- Set theory : sets and subsets, operations on sets, sequences properties of integers, relations and functions
- Matrix Algebra : Elementary transformations , inverse of a matrix, rank , solution of simultaneous linear equations, eigenvalues and eigenvectors, quardratic forms
- Co- ordinate Geometry : Rectangular Cartesian co- ordinates, equations of a line , midpoint, intersections etc.., equation of a circle, distance formulae, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformation such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calcutus: Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of function (s) , tangents and normal’s simple examples of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surface of frustums of a sphere , cone cylinder , Taylor series.
- Differential Equations : Diffential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics
- Trigonometry : Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles , solutions of triangles, height and distance , inverse function
- Probability and statistics : Basic concepts of probability theory, averages, dependent and independent events, frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, skewness and kurtosis, random variable and distribution functions, mathematical expectations, binomial, passion normal distributions , curve fitting , and principle of least squares, correlation and regression
- Linear programming : Formulation of simple linear programming problems , basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods, revised simplex method, transportations and assignment problems, duality and integer programming
8. MCA Entrance syllabus of JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA UNIVERSITY :
Bachelor’s degree under ( 10 + 2+3 ) system from a recognized university/ Institution with 50 % marks in aggregate and mathematical at 10+2 level.
8. MCA Entrance syllabus of HYDRABAD UNIVERSITY :
Admission is based on a written test conducted by the university . The written test consists of objective type questions in two parts with equal weight age .
Part A : General mental ability ( consisting of items on reasoning, analysis, comprehension and synthesis ).
Part B: Mathematical topics such as Sets, Relations, Integration , Differentiation, Analytical Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors , Matrices, Determinates , Differential Equations, Elementary probability and statistics, Number systems, Data representation, Algorithms and flowcharts.
Part A and part B are for 50 marks each for a total of 100 marks.
Part A consists of 25 objective type questions each for 2 marks.
Part B consists of 50 objective type objective each for one marks .
9. Syllabus of MCA Entrance Exam for NIMCET UNIVERSITY :
1. NIMCET test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects
1. Mathematics 50 questions
2. Analytical ability & logical reasoning 40 questions
3. Computer Awareness 10 questions
4. General English 20 questions