About UPPCL Coaching at Krishna Institute
Join Best UPPCL (AE) Coaching in Delhi for success in UPPCL Exam conduct by Uttar Pardesh Power Corporation limited.UPPCL takes these engineering branches Civil, Mechanical , Electrical , Electronics and Instrumentation.At Krishna Institute we provide UPPCL (AE) Coaching in all stream. You can join for Ciivl UPPCL (AE) Coaching, Mechanical UPPCL (AE) Coaching,Electrical UPPCL (AE) Coaching,Electronics UPPCL (AE) Coaching. We have separate batch for each engineering steam. We also provide English and Hindi batch and study materials.
In UPPCL exam total no of marks are 200 and in that 150 from non technical and 50 marks from technical.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited ( UPPCL ) AE syllabus and Exam Pattern
The UPPCL AE Exam pattern for Civil, Mechanical , Electrical , Electronics and Instrumentation. The test is for 200 Marks . Therefore, check the exam Pattern below.
- Each Question Carries one marks.
- For every wrong Answer, there will be a Negative Marks of 0.25
No. of Question
No. of Marks
General knowledge/ Awareness Reasoning and General Hindi
Technical Branch wise Concerned Subjects
UPPCL Syllabus for Civil, Mechanical , Electrical and Electronics
UPPCL Syallbus for Branch wise Subjects
For Civil Branch:-
- Civil Engineering Materials and Constructions.
- Reinforced concrete structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Soil Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resource Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Bridge Engineering.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Therefore, read the above mentioned topic just for reference. Once the officials declare the correct Syllabus, we will Update them as soon as possible .
- The strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy
- Heat Transfer.
- Production Technology
- Automotive Engines.
- A.C Fundamentals.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy
- Power systems. Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines
- Basic electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basic of Circuits and Measurment Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurment and Industrial instrumentation.
- Digital Electronics
- Control systems and process control
- Analytical, optical instrumentation
- Signals, System , and Communications.
NON- TECH. SYALLBUS
General Studies (G.S)
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – inventions & Discoveries
- Budget and five year plans
- Important Financial & Economics News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of current events.
- General politics
- Current affairs- National & International
- Economy, Banking , and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals . etc.
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Ranking / Direction/ Alphabet Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Error Correction.
- Direct & indirect speech.
- Unseen passages.
- Word Formation.
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence correction.
- Passage correction.
- Transformation of sentence
- Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Sentence Rearrangement
UPPCL Technician Syllabus
- It is an objective paper.
- Each question carries ONE mark.
- There shall be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer question